I took advantage of another Articulate challenge this week which involved creating a simple podcast. The podcast, which consists of 10 questions, will eventually be combined with other Instructional Designers’ podcasts as part of a larger interactive audio project from David Anderson at Articulate.
Although I’ve created other types of podcasts, I’m looking forward to seeing what David comes up with. When it’s completed, I’ll post a link! Check back soon.
In the meantime, here are the questions along with my recorded answers:
- Tell us a little about yourself and the types of e-Learning projects you most enjoy.
- How did you become an e-Learning or instructional designer?
- What are the essentials of good e-Learning design?
- Tell me about your most successful e-Learning project.
- What are the most important criteria in evaluating e-Learning?
- What are some common mistakes new course designers make and how can they avoid them?
- How is designing for mobile learning different than designing for the desktop?
- How do you evaluate whether your course was effective?
- How do you keep up your skills and stay current in the industry?
- What is the future of e-Learning?