I am providing this 5 circular tab interaction for free to readers of my blog as a way to say, “Thank You” for stopping by.
After looking at a few other tabbed samples, I wanted to create something that was hopefully a little different. With that in mind, I decided to use circles in place of the traditional rectangles for each tab.
I’ve also created a new state that changes the look of the tab after it’s clicked.
It’s for Storyline 2 users and should be pretty easy for you to modify. It consists of a base layer and one layer for each tab.
Although I’ve used some of the Storyline characters as placeholders, you can replace them with pictures of your choice.
Here are a few ideas of how you might use this template:
- Show 5 key team members in your organization.
- Show 5 departments and what they do within your organization.
- Show 5 types of employees/bosses and how to deal with each.
- Show 5 ways to improve time management, resolve conflicts, improve listening skills, etc.
- Show 5 steps for fighting stress, 5 steps to the perfect cup of tea or even 5 of the biggest Sasquatch myths
If you download and use the file, I would love to get a link that shows what you’ve created with it.
Click either of the images below to view the demo
Download the Storyline 2 master file:
5-Step Interactive Template