My favorite quote from Dr. Seuss is, “The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
The brain, like the other muscles in your body, needs exercise. Reading is one of the best ways you can give it the stimulation it needs!
Unfortunately, many eLearning professionals, myself included, can get caught up in the daily grind. We let weeks and months go by before we invest in ourselves.
One of my goals for this coming year is to read more, help others achieve their goals, and share my knowledge. This page is one of the ways I am moving that goal forward!
As I read more books, I’ll update this page. For each book I read, I’ll provide the following:
- The book’s key message
- Why you should read it
- My key takeaways
- Link to the book/eBook
I hope you find these short summaries useful. If so, let me know.
- 9 Steps to Better E-Learning Project Management by Articulate
- The Essential Guide to Working with Subject Matter Experts by Articulate
- The Definitive Guide to Multi-Device E-Learning by Articulate
- Building Compelling Interactions: What You Need to Know by Articulate
- Show Your Work by Austin Kleon