This week’s Articulate challenge was to design a training interaction, job aid, or mini-course to help learners prepare for and survive the Zombie Apocalypse. This week, I focused on designing something that was fun. In fact, it only took me about 2 1/2 hours to put this one together. As always, the original idea is the hardest part!
I don’t want to spoil the fun for you on this one so I want go into too much detail on what you will find in this demo. Here is what I will tell you:
- Things may not be as they appear.
- I took advantage of several assets from the eLearning Heroes site:
- Tom Kuhlmann’s flat office,
- A few assets I crated from earlier challenges,
- A set of really cool zombies from http://nuggethead.net,
- I added a funny voice you may like as well as a little humor along the way and,
- Introduced a little elevator music to set the tone for the demo
I hope you find this a “fun experience”. Turn on your speakers and click the image below to start the adventure!